Annual Report of Creighton Memorial St. Joseph's Hospital Omaha，Nebraska For The Year Ending December 31，1922
Creighton Memorial St. Joseph's Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
The Creighton Memorial, St. Joseph's Hospital, is the direct result of a bequest of $50,000 left by Mrs. John A. Creighton, who died September 30, 1888. This was the nucleus of a hospital fund, which was augmented by her husband, the Honorable Count John A. Creighton. The building and grounds represent at present an outlay of over $750,000.The hospital is located at Tenth and Castellar Streets. It has a fronting of 470 feet, three wings running back 160 feet. It is four stories in height, the basement being above ground. The location is perfect for hospital purposes, and is sufficiently removed from the business part of the city, about one and one-half miles, to be free from its noises and dust, yet possessing all its advantages. It may be reached from the Union and Burlington stations by boarding a Farnam car, marked Bancroft or Riverview.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Bruno, E.; Chatterjee, A.; Varman, M.; Plummer, S.; Heybrock, B.; Eischen, K. (2007)
Kratochvil-Stava, A. J.; Haynatzki, G. R.; Varman, M. (2010)
A dowry given, returned, and given again: Agnes of Bohemia and the politics of founding a medieval hospital Mueller, Joan; Felskau, Christian-Frederik (Rabbi Myer and Dorothy Kripke Center, Creighton UniversityOmaha, Nebraska, 2011)