Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorCreighton Memorial Saint Joseph Hospital
dc.date.accessioned2015-09-25T18:13:33Z
dc.date.available2015-09-25T18:13:33Z
dc.date.issued2015-09-25
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10504/72694
dc.descriptionItem Note: The date for this Item is unknown.en_US
dc.description.abstractIn 1923 Creighton Memorial St. Joseph Hospital built one of the first of the general hospital neuro-psychiatric units in the middle west. This was a separate unit designed for a maximum of 30 patients. Within two decades the demand for beds in this special division of the general hospital was constantly in excess of the capacity. For this reason, the Sisters of Saint Francis planned in the immediate post-war period for the construction of a new and enlarged structure to provide adequate facilities for the proper care and treatment of the nervous and emotionally ill.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.subjectCreighton Memorial Saint Joseph Hospitalen_US
dc.subjectNebraska -- Omaha -- Hospitalsen_US
dc.titleOur Lady of Victory Uniten_US
dc.typeOther Typeen_US
dc.date.year2015en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record